Access to the centre could not be easier. The Forge Shopping Centre is well serviced by bus routes, and a taxi terminus is located at our Duke Street entrance. Car owners also benefit with our FREE parking for over 1600 vehicles.
The Forge Shopping Centre
First Bus – for all bus timetables and journey planner please visit First Bus – Greater Glasgow
- Service No. 2 – Faifley – Baillieston or Airdrie – via Glasgow City Centre)
- Service No.8 – Parkhead – Partick (via Provanmill – Springburn – Maryhill)
- Service No. 8A – Parkhead – Maryhill (via Provanmill – Springburn)
- Service No. 43 – Easterhouse Terminus – Parkhead, The Forge
- Service No. 46 – Easterhouse – Castlemilk
- Service No. 60 – Easterhouse – Clydebank Bus Station via Glasgow City Centre)
- Service No. 60A – Easterhouse – Castlemains via Glasgow City Centre
- Service No. 61 – Sandyhills, Balbeggie Street – Summerston, Invershiel Road via Glasgow City Centre)
- Service No. 240 – Overtown/Motherwell – Glasgow
- Service No. 255 – Glasgow, Buchanan Bus Station
For more details on bus routes visit First Bus here.
Plan your journey to the Forge here.