Summer Garden Party
It’s nearly time for the summer holiday’s so I have put together my top picks/selections for the perfect garden party.
What better way is there to enjoy a nice sunny day than relaxing in the garden with friends and family.
Let’s start with outfits which I have chosen from Peacocks. Their summer stock this year is on point.
For Her – A simple blue tunic dress paired with brown clog heals and a tan heart bolo choker.
1. Women’s Blue Tencel Tunic Dress £18.00
2. Women’s Brown Two Part Clog Heel £16.00
3. Women’s Tan Heart Bolo Choker £4.00
For Him – A pair of dark blue chino shorts, LA stripe vest and a pair of matching flip flops.
1. Mens Dark Blue Chino Shorts £12.00
2. Mens White LA Stripe Sublimation Vest £8.00
3. Dark Blue Flip Flops – £8.00
Next up is the picnic/barbeque supplies.
Personally, I do not want to be taking my good dining sets outside, with kids running around it sounds like a recipe for disaster.
So, the next best thing? A bright and summery plastic version.
Asda have a vast array of plastic and disposable alternatives perfect for the outdoors.
George Home Plastic Sets of 4 –
1. Plates – £1.00
2. Bowls – £1.00
3. Cutlery (knives, forks and spoons) – £1.00
4. Hi Ball Tumblers – £1.00
5. Wine Glasses – £1.00
6. Ice cream Set – £3.00
We can’t forget the essentials. I am delighted with my selection of garden furniture and barbeque.
1. Expert Grill 2 Burner Gas Barbecue – £59.00
2. Miami 6 Piece Patio Set – Charcoal – £79.00
Last but not least, you need to have stuff to keep the kids entertained, right?
Toys R Us have plenty to choose from when it comes to outdoor fun, from slides to bikes there is something for every age.
My top 3 ideas for the kids are –
1. Super Wubble Bubble – £16.49
2. Sizzlin’ Cool 8ft Quick Set Pool (6-18years) – £29.99
3. Little Tikes Turtle Sand pit (18months – 5years) – £29.99
All items shown are available at the Forge Shopping Centre while stocks last.
Prices correct at time of publish.