Father’s Day Gift Ideas
Father’s Day is fast approaching and for once I am organised in advance.
Even though I struggle to decide what to get my dad, I still love shopping for him. It’s very rare that he goes shopping for himself so it’s great to be able to treat him.
For my dad I have decided on a new razor, aftershave and a super cute teddy.
If you are struggling for ideas and are looking for some more inspiration, I have put together a list of my top picks for you. And with prices from just £1.00, Father’s Day doesn’t have to break the bank.
1. Asda – Gillette Fusion Men’s Razor and 10 Blade Refills – £25.00
2. River Island – Blue ‘Maison Riviera’ Muscle Fit T-Shirt – £15.00
3. JD Sports – Fred Perry Underspin Leather – £65.00
4. CEX – Days Gone PS4 – £45.00
5. Fragrance Shop – Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Night Vision – £54.00
6. Poundland – Super Dad Teddy – £1.00
Items shown are available in the Forge Shopping Centre while stocks last.
Prices correct at time of publish.