Officers club are looking for a full time manager to join their team.
At Officers Club we are all about straight talking, no nonsense fashion, dressing style conscious men, looking for affordable, on-trend looks.
Due to expansion and new investment we are currently looking for a Retail Store Manager to join our team in The Forge, Glasgow.
Over the last few years Officers Club has gone through some changes, we have a vast expansion plan and we’re looking for enthusiastic people to help us promote and push the business forward. As a reward for your hard work, you will be given great opportunities for progression in our ever changing world.
Duties to include,
· Managing and overseeing shop operations, developing a routine for opening and closing, ensuring efficient functioning of the shop, managing the sales floor and providing maximum profitability
· Implementing human resource duties including recruiting, hiring, training and firing, managing schedules, assigning responsibilities and setting sales quotas and performance management based on metrics
· Administrating accounting functions, meeting monthly, quarterly and annual sales and financial targets, managing the budget and generating payroll by adhering to payroll policy
· Controlling inventory to ensure sufficient stock, daily and weekly counts, rotated and changed by season, shop specials or sales
· Enforcing exceptional customer service, setting criteria for staff, establishing security and safety measures, creating emergency and lock-down strategy and ensuring health and safety compliance
· Managing loss prevention through security requirements and monitoring strategies, auditing paperwork and inventory levels and appropriately handling broken or damaged merchandise
The ideal candidate will have
· Experience managing a fashion retail store.
· Flexibility to cover shifts throughout the week, including weekends
· Experience in a target driven environment
· A drive to deliver excellent customer service
· The ability to work with initiative
· Leadership skills
To apply please email you CV to: