Don’t you just love this time of year?
It’s finally Autumn and time to purchase some new additions for my wardrobe.
The drop in temperature can only mean one thing: additional layers, knitted jumpers and boots.
If you are in need of some inspiration, I have put together a list of my top picks from Primark for you.
Their Autumn range is unbelievable this year.
A wee tip for you ladies – try the jumpers in 1-2 sizes bigger to achieve the perfect oversized look which pairs perfectly with skinny trousers, jeans and leggings.
1. Sparkle Hoop Earrings – £1.00
2. Grey Duster Coat – £25.00
3. Black Dogtooth Bag – £10.00
4. Black Heel Lace Up Boots – £16.00
5. Black Faux Leather Trouser – £13.00
1. Blush High Neck Jumper – £13.00
2. Grey Crew Jumper – £10.00
3. Grey Balloon Sleeve Jumper – £13.00
4. Brown Roll Neck Jumper – £8.00
1. Slim Sustainable Cotton Jeans – £14.00
2. Brown Military Boots – £20.00
3. Khaki Parka Jacket – £35.00
1. Khaki Crew Top – £9.00
2. Grey Crew Neck Jumper – £10.00
Share the Light
The Forge Shopping Centre is sharing the light for homelessness in Glasgow.
As part of the recent campaign to raise vital funds for Glasgow City Mission, The Forge Shopping Centre is helping to tackle homelessness in our city.
There are 6 different scented candles available from the Customer Service desk within the centre, each candle costs just £10, with all funds being donated to Glasgow City Mission.
So, if you are in the centre please pop up and give them a try, trust me you won’t be disappointed!
I hope you love these picks as much as I do!
Prices correct at time of publish.