Santa’s Grotto will open on Saturday 13th November and will remain open until Friday 24th December 2021.
Our aim is to provide a Christmas Grotto experience, whilst observing current government guidelines. The Grotto will be located on the lower mall outside Asda.
We’ve been working hard with Santa and his elves to ensure the safety of all our team members and guests throughout your visit. There are systems in place to ensure the Grotto remains Covid-secure during this period.
- We have had to limit the numbers to the grotto at any one time to 2 children to ensure the time limits are met for the next family. If you have a larger family please book time slots beside each other to allow for additional time at the Grotto – you will still be able to enter the grotto together.
- All adult visitors must wear face masks/coverings.
- Members of the public and children will be asked to sanitize their hands as they enter the Grotto
- There is no waiting area at the grotto, please arrive 5 minutes prior to your booked time.
- Those who are early will be asked to come back at their booked time.
- Those who are late may be refused entry.
- Currently we have a reduced number of tickets on sale as we have limited capacity. While we may be able to introduce more tickets later, we encourage you to book early so you don’t miss out.
Our grotto protocols
- Fogged once per week
- Daily zoono cleans
- Weekly Santa testing
- Daily temperature checks for staff
- Online booking to avoid queues
- Grotto sanitised after each visit
- Gifts have been isolated after wrapping
- All names of children and adults must be supplied on the booking form for Track & Trace Compliance
- Photo only £6.95
- Gift only £7.95
- Gift with photo £13.95
- Gift for 2 children with one photo £18.95
- There will be additional items available to purchase when you visit, photo snowglobe and photo baubles.
- Monday – 11am – 5pm
- Tuesday – 11am – 5pm
- Wednesday – 11am – 5pm
- Thursday – 11am – 5pm
- Friday – 11am – 5pm
- Saturday – 9am – 5pm
- Sunday – 11am – 5pm
- Extended hours available week commencing 20th December
Please note: Grotto bookings are not refundable unless Government advice changes regarding local lockdowns.