Christmas Gifts for the Boys
Next up in my Christmas series is one for the boys.
Coming from a predominately male family, the shopping trips for the boys cover the majority of my present buying.
So even though its one of the most fun trips, it’s also usually one of the most stressful.
Not this year though.
With shops filled to the brim with perfect gift ideas, this was the easiest year yet.
If you are finding it a struggle and are in need of some inspiration, I have put together a list of my top picks for you.
1. Toytown – Star Wars Blade Builders – £13.00
2. CEX – Nintendo Switch Console – £250.00
1. The Works – Around the World Excavation 10 in 1 Kit – £7.00
1. The Perfume Shop – Jaspar Conran Nightshade Man Eau De Toilette 100ml Gift Set
1. Asda – Xbox One Borderlands 3 – £49.99
2. River Island – Mini Boys Blue Check Hooded Shirt Outfit – £25.00
Still unsure of what to buy? Why not give the gift of choice?
The Forge gift cards can be used in the majority of shops within the centre, so your loved one will be spoiled for choice.
Next up in the series will be my guide to helping you get party ready.
Prices correct at time of publish.