Christmas for the Gents
A massive congratulations to Laura Cross? on winning a £50 Forge Gift card!
There’s only one more prize to win so good luck to everyone who enters.
Can you believe it’s just over 2 weeks until Christmas is finally here?
My decorations are up and most of the gifts have been purchased and wrapped.
Just the finishing touches left to organise, like gifts for the gents.
Personally, I find the opposite sex the most difficult to buy for.
As hard as it is to believe, my other half shops more than I do so it’s hard to find gift ideas that he hasn’t already bought for himself. But I have put together my top gift ideas for you all.
1. JD Sports – Under Armour Bandit 3 GB – £80.00
2. River Island – Black Danny Ripped Super Skinny Jeans – £45.00
3. Perfume Shop – Paco Rabanne Invictus Gift Set – £42.00
4. Primark – Grey Waffle Longsleeve Top – £9.00
5. Peacocks – Mens Dark Blue Dressing Gown – £18.00
6. Eternity – Boss Orange Mens Black and Orange Quartz watch £159.00
1. Toys R Us – Transformers: Robots in Disguise Power Surge Optimus Prime and Aerobot – £24.98
2. CEX – Nintendo Switch Console 32GB + Neon Red/Blue Joy-con – £182.00
3. Dunnes Stores – Boys Avengers Pyjamas – £14.00 – £16.00
4. The Works – Make Your Own Slime Starter Kit – £5.00
Still unsure of what to buy? Why not give the gift of choice?
The Forge gift cards can be used in the majority of shops within the centre, so your loved one will be spoiled for choice.
If you have items for the Giving Tree, you still have a few days to hand the items in the Customer Services desk.
Remember the deadline is Monday 11th December.
The response so far has been incredible and there is still a few days to go. The generosity of people is incredibly heart-warming.
If you would like to find out some more information on the charity of other ways in which you can help just click the link below.
Charity Number SCO22467
Items shown are available at the Forge Shopping Centre while stocks last.
Prices correct at time of publish.