Christmas Gifts for the Girls
The best part of Christmas shopping, buying for the kids.
Then you get to watch their faces as they open their gifts on Christmas Day, there is no better feeling.
I don’t know about you but the kids in my family always get more toys than they know what to do with so this year I am changing it up a little.
Maybe one or 2 toys and then something a bit different.
I have put together my top picks for you to help give you some inspiration.
1. Peacocks – Girls Cream Fairisle Onesie – £10.00
2. River Island – Girls White Padded Faux Fur Hood Jacket – £45.00
3. The Perfume Shop – Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Eau De Toilette 100ml – £17.99
1. The Works – Disney Frozen 2 Activity Packs Bundle – Now £14.00
2. Toytown – Kinetic Sand – £10.00
3. Warren James – Sterling Silver Necklace Made with Swarovski Crystals – £21.00
Still unsure of what to buy? Why not give the gift of choice?
The Forge gift cards can be used in the majority of shops within the centre, so your loved one will be spoiled for choice.
Next up in the series will be gifts for boys.
Prices correct at time of publish.