As promised the second instalment of my Christmas blogs is dedicated to the gents.
Usually I find the opposite sex the hardest to buy for, but this year has been quite different.
Every shop I went into there was something that would make the perfect gift for one of my friends or family.
It was difficult to narrow it down, but I have put together my top 6 items to help give you some inspiration.
1. Eternity – Boss Orange Mens Black Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch – Was £199.00 – Now £169.00
2. Asda – PS4 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare – £49.00
3. The Fragrance Shop – HUGO BOSS BOSS BOTTLED. NIGHT. Eau De Toilette 50ml Gift Set – £44.50
4. CEX – Playstation 4 Pro Console, 1TB Glacier White (No Game/DLC), Boxed – £290.00
1. River Island – Ecru borg blocked zip through sweatshirt – £50.00
2. O2 – Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 46mm – £199.00
Still unsure of what to buy? Why not give the gift of choice?
The Forge gift cards can be used in the majority of shops within the centre, so your loved one will be spoiled for choice.
Keep your eyes peeled for my next blog in the series, gift ideas for girls.
Prices correct at time of publish.