Christmas Gift Guide – Kids
Less than a week to go until the big day.
So far, I have shared my top picks for the ladies and gents, now its time for the kids.
This is the shopping that I enjoy most of all. There’s nothing better than seeing kids’ faces on Christmas morning when they are opening their presents.
If you are need of some inspiration, I have put together my top picks for you.
1. Toytown – Cra.z.slime Creations – £19.99
2. The Works – Complete Artist Studio – £20.00
3. CEX – PS4 Pro 1TB – £310.00
4. Asda – Fifa 19 XBOX ONE – £49.99
5. O2 – Alcatel A3 Tablet – From £10.50 per month
If you are looking for an outfit for parties over the festive season or Christmas day I have put together a few festive outfit ideas for you.
1. Girls Pink Scuba Bow Dress – £16.00
2. Girls Black Bow Front Prom Dress – £25.00
1. Boys Blue Tiger Shield Print Shirt – £14.00
2. Boys Navy Jersey Blazer – £30.00
3. Boys Navy Dylan Slim Fit Chino Trousers – £14.00
1. Older Girl Grey Fur Gilet – £12.00
2. Older Girl Active Legging – £4.00
3. Older Girl Sparkle Tir Front Top – £8.00
1. Older Boys Flossing Christmas – £7.00
2. Older Boy Skinny Jean – £10.00
Still unsure of what to buy? Why not give the gift of choice?
The Forge gift cards can be used in the majority of shops within the centre, so your loved one will be spoiled for choice.
Prices correct at time of publish.
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas.